Board logo

標題: 微軟是不義的企業 [打印本頁]

作者: kwuntin    時間: 2005-2-1 06:56 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

你們知道為甚麼微軟出的軟件保安能力和穩定性這樣低呢?
因為她想利用自己的間諜程式監視我們的電腦,故意減低軟件的安全性,而間諜程式會大幅下降電腦的穩定性,所以,千萬不要使用微軟的軟件啊!
作者: 嘉文哥    時間: 2005-2-1 07:11 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

可是在香港,微軟這一些軟件是好ALWAYS用,而且也幾好用.如果不用微軟,一時不容易有新的代替品......
作者: ezratse    時間: 2005-2-1 07:11 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

kwuntin君,微軟軟件保安能力和穩定性低是事實,但她自已的就算有間諜程式,同軟件的安全性好像沒有關係,  穩定性低也應不關間諜程式事,您會設計一隻間諜程式,會影響自已軟件的安全性 和穩定性嗎?
千萬不要使用微軟的軟件?
那咱們用什麼好呢?MAC 機?太貴了!
Linus,也不錯,不過不是人人識用!
而且人人用microsoft 的軟件和OS,其他軟件(如圖像、音樂、燒錄等)設計也是針對microsoft的
唔用這個可能會難找到合式的軟件用!
作者: JammyLee    時間: 2005-2-1 07:24 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

下面引用由kwuntin2005/02/01 06:56pm 發表的內容:
這種陰謀論﹐真是十分低智。
前幾年也有類似的陰謀論﹐說微軟在視窗中安裝了木馬﹐FBI能隨時進入Windows用戶的電腦﹐云云。
微軟的軟件安全性較低是有原因的。
拿IE為例
當時IE和Netscape打對台﹐IE為了盡快板倒Netscape﹐不斷把資源放在IE的功能發展上。
當板倒Netscape後﹐IE又不思進取 (沒對手嘛)﹐形成IE過多漏洞 (還有我曾說過﹐技術上Active X 和 Scripting雖然令IE功能變得更強﹐但安全性又再下降)
跟本和陰謀無關﹐安全性和穩定性不足完全是因他們壟斷了市場而成
看呀﹐現在MS 又剛推出了一款Anti-Spyware軟件﹐聽說功能非常強大。
Windows﹐well﹐XP不比98穩定嗎?
還有﹐MS因為壟斷關係﹐有很多人不喜愛他。亦因此針對Windows的攻擊比MAC和Linux少。
真的很久沒看過這種沒point的陰謀論主題。
獎你一個-0.1
作者: 室女座    時間: 2005-2-2 09:22 AM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

下面引用由shutyourmout2005/02/02 07:52am 發表的內容:
究竟你想用書面語定白話文寫文章呀
唔好前面書面後面白話好唔好呀
他的問題在這板變得沒有問題~
希望你不要轉移視線...
我算你為灌水文章, 一個-0.5
作者: kwuntin2004    時間: 2005-2-5 02:17 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

喂!大家並沒有想起Linux、Firefox、Quick Time Player等軟件,它們都是可以取代微軟的軟件,而且它們都是免費的,功能強大和穩定性高,何會找不到合適的軟件呢?你們很可能被Bill Gates洗腦了,快去看電腦雜誌,可能會找到你想要的軟件!
作者: kwuntin    時間: 2005-2-5 02:27 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

就是這樣了,都唔知你們是不是傻了,你們的心中只有微軟,不過這不是你們的錯是香港的IT種子貪方便,怕Linux用不到,香港清一色是她的軟件,不肯轉轉方向!
作者: JammyLee    時間: 2005-2-5 02:36 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

下面引用由kwuntin20042005/02/05 02:17pm 發表的內容: 喂!大家並沒有想起Linux、Firefox、Quick Time Player等軟件,它們都是可以取代微軟的軟件,而且它們都是免費的,功能強大和穩定性高,何會找不到合適的軟件呢?你們很可能被Bill Gates洗腦了,快去看電腦雜誌...
白痴還是白痴 Quick Time Player <---- 這個跟本任何人也用 Firefox <---- 這個我推荐過﹐它已慢慢在吃掉IE的Market Share Linux <---- 這個非常depend on 你用甚麼版本的Linux。不少Linux的安裝都挺複雜的﹐特別是做得出色的那些 (如Red Hat)。還有﹐雖然有很多軟件支援Linux﹐但如果你是遊戲玩家﹐Linux絕對不是一個很好的選摘 。原因﹐因為很多遊戲用Direct X﹐但並沒有一個Linux完全支援Direct X (它支援Open GL)。 兄弟﹐你是否反微軟反得連基本的思考能力也沒有? 說的話一點論點也沒有。 微軟成功的地方是懂得抓準時機 失敗﹐不義的地方只是不斷地運用他們成功做出來的地位來打破設計標準 說我們被洗腦? 不知道被“洗腦”的人是誰呢?
作者: ezratse    時間: 2005-2-5 03:36 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

下面引用由kwuntin20042005/02/05 02:17pm 發表的內容:
喂!大家並沒有想起Linux、Firefox、Quick Time Player等軟件,它們都是可以取代微軟的軟件,而且它們都是免費的,功能強大和穩定性高,何會找不到合適的軟件呢?你們很可能被Bill Gates洗腦了,快去看電腦雜誌...
其實……現在red hat linux有些版已經要收錢了!不過唔係好貴,平過windows xp(xp 要成千元港幣),而代替red hat linux 免費的有fedora,現出到 core 3 ,喜歡的自已去download,一隻dvd大少,自已燒,不用錢!只要有一個吉的harddisk便可以裝,入碟便自動安裝!!全部指引您點做!不過小心洗清了本來harddisk有的東西!我可不付責的!!   ^_^
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/
我都有用,不過嘛!!用來寫程式用來上網、用來作英文文書處理,沒有問題,聽歌都ok,不過打機嘛……如jammy所說,真是唔係幾好!  對了,printer driver 都好新!
Firefox……年幾前出beta版就用緊!!  不過我覺得,始終無法打低ie的,因為ie怎樣說也是隨window送的,好多人不願也不會裝其他軟件上網!
kwuntin君,不是香港清一式是微軟的軟件,是全世界都用 微軟的!我們也不是被洗腦,而是很多客觀條件因數不用她的不行!

作者: JammyLee    時間: 2005-2-5 04:45 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

下面引用由kwuntin2005/02/05 02:27pm 發表的內容:
就是這樣了,都唔知你們是不是傻了,你們的心中只有微軟,不過這不是你們的錯是香港的IT種子貪方便,怕Linux用不到,香港清一色是她的軟件,不肯轉轉方向!
順帶一題
開多一個account不會讓你的說服力增強。
請自重。
作者: alexmak    時間: 2005-2-20 02:24 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

w00t, another antiMS post...how sad is it bro
god, now if u notice a lot of worm or virus or such on windows, but why not mac?
is because no people care about frickin mac man!
no offense, the one use mac is like school , bussiness, corporation, studio and such
i want u to know i like mac's stuff because i think they are cool, but it wont make me use a mac because pc is good enough for me, but anyway!
people write virus or worm is because they dont like it? it is so ironic isnt it
about the security thing......man if no one use them to do bad thing why would we even care
its like if there is a pit there if u do push people to it no one will get hurt
it just depends man
do u know there is hole in other software too, just because we dont know it not means its no there
so make people found holes and bug on ms software is because a lot of people use it(what can u say, oh boy)
if MS too good, u say them take over the whole market, if its not good enough u blame, dude wtf u want, maybe write ur own os would make u feel better
ms exist for a reason, yea all u think is they want to earn money, but what u expect, for free?(i use illegal software, that's another story)
u are saying ms is very bad and shiit, is mac or linux or beos or unix or lindows really that good?
if it is then go ahead use it and stop being a loser and go around talk shiit about ms
and are u antiMS people antiMS or windows?all i see is things about windows, dont u have shiit about Words or Excel or other ms software? why dont u call urself antiWindows?
peace out(maybe not)
作者: pkanywhere    時間: 2005-2-22 10:18 AM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

想穩定??
用linux la
真係好穩定,但問題就係唔user friendly
想user friendly就會放棄一定的穩定性
唔好以為M記d野真係咁差.........M記幫大公司整個d server好穩定
但好諷刺係........佢自己係用UNIX server
作者: vze8qbqk    時間: 2005-3-4 07:25 AM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

highly recommend------
AVANT BROWSER
the best browser in the world.....IE has absolutely no comparsion with it
download it at www.download.com (it is a freeware,support all language and anit ad/spy ware)

ps......this is not an advertisement
i just want to recommend a good browser for u
作者: ivepanda    時間: 2005-3-18 07:25 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

本人完存地同樓主的講法 !!
微軟不只漏洞多,
而且仲刻意加入間諜軟體,
認真可鄙
作者: arthur1031    時間: 2005-5-9 05:28 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

你地個個都話微軟依樣唔好果樣唔好咪唔好用囉~
微軟係做生意ge,但係冇搵支鎗止住個頭逼你地用gar~
千祈唔好話人地有陰謀~
你唔用冇人會陰到你~

作者: rexrex    時間: 2005-5-9 05:55 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

微軟沒甚麼代替品....所以沒辨法不用他....看誰會走出來和微軟對衡\ /...
作者: ninedollars    時間: 2005-5-9 11:32 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

How about Java Desktop System?
作者: tto004    時間: 2005-6-24 01:44 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

Actually... about this post I just want to say that I don't like Microsoft.  However, I think their sofeware was written to a fairly good standard.
I work as an Architect, using Mac and Vectorworks in the company I work with, and PC and vectorworks in the company I own.  
What happens is that Mac OS 9 with vectorworks 9 clash like hell.
OS X using classic running vectorworks 9 clashes... but better.  Don't need to restart as often.
OS X with vectorworks 11 is ok.  As good as what I have with my own company, with is Win XP with vectorworks.  
So even thought I don't like MS, even I hate Gates being so rich and earning 1600 USD per second while I am earning that in a month, and even though I know there maybe virus problem, I have to say MS did a pretty good job with their sofewares.  

作者: tto004    時間: 2005-6-24 01:50 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

Sorry I left something I want to say.  
Whoever post this thread should really try to use Mac OS, and you can see that they aren't really that good.  They were great before OS9.  However, I think at OS9, when they are forced to improve their functions to compete with MS, than they can't cope.  
Any sofeware that's so big.  (Or any work that is so big) is meant to have some bugs.  
In terms of Linux, honestly I never use it before, I tried to install it when I was a student a few years ago and find it too complicated.  Or I am too dumb, maybe. lol.
But anyway, I can say with some certainity that the reason Linux has no bugs, or very difficult to heck in gotta be mainly due to the size of the sofeware being small.  Or dealing with things smaller... or I don't know, I can't comment that deeply as I don't know sofewares or how to write them.
And if Linux do grow, and they get more graphics, supports more things, and as it hits a point where it needs lots of people to write and people have to communicate closely to get the project done, than it will have bugs.  
And if it's free, there will be a lot of bugs.  
The company that I worked with (uses Mac) is doing a upgrade today.  We have 1 Imac with OSX running classic and draw vectorworks 11 files.  1 Emac with OSX and draw vectorworks 11 files.
Note here: The computer, the Emac with OSX, I drawed VW files, we than save to memory stick, and take it to the OSX running classic and save the file there, and try to open it.  
Interestingly enough, the file saved by Mac OSX cannot be read by the computer with Mac OSX running classic.  And they are BOTH OSX!!!
Now... no matter how bad we think MS is, at least the files we saved to a disk using win XP can still be readable by win 95, as long as the sofeware opening the file supports it.  
So that's my point of view as a user.
作者: KEEFFE    時間: 2005-6-25 10:38 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

不用微軟用什麽內。。微軟是幾好用的類。。而且so多軟體都是針對微軟設計的。而且現在那麽多人用微軟。電腦出了問題可以找朋友幫忙。換個作業系統。。。就。。。不太好辦了拉。。
作者: nobunaga    時間: 2005-7-9 01:01 AM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

下面引用由kwuntin2005/02/01 06:56pm 發表的內容:
microsoft had the ability to observe
us but if window had this ability
we could observe other

作者: wingnow    時間: 2005-7-9 12:30 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

哈哈, 我唔用微軟,可以用乜?
用mac機?
雖然mac近期推出左平價版新機
不過, 我用開的軟件和遊戲都只支援windows
並不支援mac os
要改用mac機
唔通全部軟件和遊戲都買過呀
一來無咁多錢
二來煩
用linux?
唔好玩啦
就我所知adobe, macromedia, discrete...好似無一間軟件公司係支援linux個os
你叫我用佢
不如叫我死左佢算啦
仲有其他os(如:BeOS)
好多人連名都未聽過,
唔好話用啦!!
我都恨微軟, 但係唔用唔得
作者: kcys    時間: 2005-7-14 05:27 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

微軟反托拉斯案讓我覺得...微軟真會賺錢阿...
( os: 可是不用微軟要用什麼阿?麥金塔?Linus?不會用阿~~~唉... )
作者: Sky1205    時間: 2005-9-16 08:49 PM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

其實微軟如果係要入侵我地d電腦
洗鬼故意減低軟件的安全性
因為我地d電腦個window都係佢地ga la
如果佢有心入侵我地d電腦
一早係window加料就得啦
作者: JammyLee    時間: 2005-9-17 01:27 AM     標題: 微軟是不義的企業

下面引用由wingnow2005/07/09 12:30pm 發表的內容:
哈哈, 我唔用微軟,可以用乜?
用mac機?
雖然mac近期推出左平價版新機
不過, 我用開的軟件和遊戲都只支援windows