如果只是幾十位,1985年的事情還會到現在還不停有人拿出來談嗎?
印尼人當時因為妒嫉中國華人在當地因努力得來的財富,而大肆搶劫、殺戮。
所以,印尼人對華人的憎恨是普遍性的,並不是個別事件。
在這次海嘨事件又是一個例証,
所以,對不起也要說一句: 印尼人該死(至少當時是)!!!
p.s 我從來不是一個認同以德報怨是中國傳統"美"德的人。

印尼海嘯是報應!!!!

給樓上的,
1. 首先,你在自衛時,就少不了攻擊對方,除非你抱定決心,只是保護自己,不作反擊,那樣的話,到最後,你仍然被人打倒,分別只是時間的問題。被人攻擊,除了保護自己,一定要做出反擊,因為只有做出攻擊才是盡快停止對方攻擊的方法,最好的防守就是攻擊!希望你以後不要遇上壞人。
2.  你所說的美德,非常好,但不要忘記這一切均有一個基礎。就是對方是人,當印尼人在強姦華人婦女,甚至孕婦,當印尼人用大刀屠殺華人小孩時,當印尼人把華人活活燒死時,他們是人嗎? 他們配稱作人嗎? 對野獸仁慈,就是對自己殘酷,因為野獸不會記恩,不會有同情心,它只會在想不到的時候反咬它的主人或恩人一口。
3.  我很同情海嘨死難者,但對印尼人對華人所做出的種種劣行,我未感忘懷,當我想到他們左手可能剛剛搶奪了華人的財物,右手就可能拿到我們捐出的財物,我的心情很難平復。
我的言論可能較偏激及殘忍,但這就是現實,沒辦法。

印尼海嘯是報應!!!!

各位如想對印尼華人在85年印尼排華暴亂的情況有更深的了解,
可以去圖書館借以下書籍:五月暴亂圖冊 : 印尼華裔的悲情(鄧通力主編)
內容為當時的的報章報導、相片,
但內容非常震撼,各位要有心理準備,
我曾於2年前"有幸"閱讀過,雖然只是看了20 分鐘就不敢看下去,
但至今及仍然未能忘記當中的影像,
這也是我如此憎恨印尼人的原因。
否則,不要再滿口仁義道德的假道學,因為你没有親身經歷過這件事。
當你的對手不單是要打倒你,搶劫你,而是要把你的懷孕妻子先姦再殺,把你的父母活活殺死,把你的妹妹的下體捅穿再掛屍在樹上,你還會有心情捐錢給他們???
看完此書後,如果還有心情賑災,那我由衷地佩服你!
p.s 印尼人該死!!!

印尼海嘯是報應!!!!

下面引用由carson20032005/01/03 09:33pm 發表的內容:
下面引用由tonyboyhk在 2005/01/03 09:01am 發表的內容:
各位如想對印尼華人在85年印尼排華暴亂的情況有更深的了解,
可以去圖書館借以下書籍:五月暴亂圖冊 : 印尼華裔的悲情(鄧通力主編)
內容為當時的的報章報導、相片,
但內容非常震撼,各位要有心理準備,
我曾於2年前"有幸"閱讀過,雖然只是看了20 分鐘就不敢看下去,
但至今及仍然未能忘記當中的影像,
這也是我如此憎恨印尼人的原因。
否則,不要再滿口仁義道德的假道學,因為你没有親身經歷過這件事。
當你的對手不單是要打倒你,搶劫你,而是要把你的懷孕妻子先姦再殺,把你的父母活活殺死,把你的妹妹的下體捅穿再掛屍在樹上,你還會有心情捐錢給他們???
看完此書後,如果還有心情賑災,那我由衷地佩服你!
p.s 印尼人該死!!!

我相信香港人捐錢賑災..全都是出於仁義之心..
與及這個討論區裡所有衷心希望受災難中得到幫助的網友們..
都決不會希望得到一句滿口仁義道德的假道學
請不要以小人之心度君子之福!
ok, 收回我的假道學,換上另一句,
不要對禽獸滿口仁義道德!
在現實世界小心生存的小人或差點被狼吃掉的君子- 東郭先生,
我寧願選擇前者。
p.s. 仍是那一句,我同情海嘨死難者,除了印尼人,因為他們該死!

印尼海嘯是報應!!!!

下面引用由benchan2005/01/02 02:21pm 發表的內容:
現在有這麼多的災民需要我們的幫忙~~﹗
不能再將過去的"事情"和現在比較啦~~﹗
我們應盡最大的努力~~幫助災難之中的災民~~﹗
(捐錢~~捐物資等等)
下面引用由benchan2005/01/03 07:01pm 發表的內容:
還好~我沒捐錢給印尼的人~~﹗
不然~~我會很後悔的~~我們的華人同胞這麼幫他們印尼人~~﹗
卻換來的是......這麼不公平的對待~~﹗
所以我捐錢~~不要捐到印尼~~捐去泰國等地區去好了~~﹗
精神分裂乎? 雙重性格乎???

印尼海嘯是報應!!!!

下面引用由jameslee2005/08/05 03:17pm 發表的內容:
1. Well, I read most of you guys' posts. You guys grow up please!You hate all of the Indonesians just because of those riots? C'mon. See? That's the reason why people like to take advantage on us (Chinese). We just the way too naive. We can't hate all of Indonesians just because of those riots and without knowing that there are still some Indonesians are friendly. You guys need to be reasonable, or there will be similar thing happens again.
2. Those Chinese in other countries just too submissive or always trippin like a lil biatch or lock themselves like an autism or what, so they always keep gettin beat up. Those Chinese live in other countries really should learn Hispanic Americans. There are some problems about Hispanic Americans, but they won't have so much troubles like us. Nobody really take advantage on them even they're poor. On the other hand, the Chinese Indonesians controlled the economic of Indonesia. Sounds rich huh? but see what happened to them. Sometimes money, education, good citizenship are nothing. There is something more important than them. However, we are the minority in both Indonesia and the US. A minority should be like minority, or we'll be like the Jewish people during WWII. I think they don't know how to be a minority group, too.  
Don't make people think we're the "chinks".
P.S: I don't hate Chinese (why I should hate my own esthinic). I just think that we Chinese people really should understand something. See those stupid, proud-as-hell Americans? I just don't want Chinese people be like that.
Hey, Dude!
I read your post. i can't find any post that are more "reasonable" than your's
1.  You think that we hate the indonesians ONLY because the riot???, C'mon, you gotta read our post carefully before you reply us. WE hate those guy is BECAUSE THEY USE THE INHUMAN WAY TO TRAET CHINESE, take a look of the record of the riot, i don't found there are any difference between the riot and Nanjing Massacre, except the number of death.
2.  I don't get your point, but what i think you put the reason why there is a riot is simply because the chinese in indonesia was rich, wealth, smarter. that's the reason why the FXXking indonesian can kill so many chinese, You think it's reasonab;e and logical? WTF!!! BULL SHIT!!!
The indonesian use the inhuman way(rape, kill, kill after rape, even children & pregnant woman) to treat chiness  is only because they are not human, even animal !  if i follow your logic, the japanese invade China will be so reasonable also, because we have so many resources(oil, land) they don't have. What do we should do? keep in low profile? do not start developmet? just don't show the resouces in front of the forigners?
PS. i really hope you are not  chinese, i can't believe a "chinese" can  said these cruel, rudely thing even so many people dead!  what i hope is all the overseas chinese should stick together, that's thge only way to stop this things happen again.   
返回列表