返回列表 回復 發帖

林振強 --- miss you forever

hi, I guess, this is not quite relate to the whole topic, but somehow it does.  Cuz I wanna talk about culture in a way.
Around two weeks ago, one of the most creative HK people, lryics writer 林振強 passed away.  And I started to talk to friends about how important he is to the HK culture, to the time line of HK history.  He is not just a lryics writer, but lryics writer of over 100s of songs, that earliest from the late 70s until last two years ago.  He's not just a writer, but he brought out the most realist living theory into his funny writting that allows people to absorb them.  林振強 show a new path to designer, he show us that, we dun have to follow the design rules, but to design it right.  His brain, his talent, is something that people in HK should learn from.  The best thing about him is, he's not boring, he is not.  He's one of the best but down to earth writter.  
How many people goes to Karorke everyday?  How many songs u know in yous brain?  How much do u think what does each mean?  A song is just any song without any singer.  But it is heartless without the lryics writter.  

林振強 --- miss you forever

我也是林振強的支持者,
我喜歡他填的詞,
很自然,很真摰,
坦率而有詩意,
口語而不粗俗。
近年來他不在填詞,
使香港詞壇失色不少。
更喜歡他的文章,
粵語寫作,
很有地方特色;
寫的東西都是現代香港各階層的事,
很有時代感;
把很多小事組織起來,
用來諷刺社會大事,
大小對比,思想空奇,
很有藝術色彩。
總之,林振強的過身是大家的損失。
我會永遠懷念這位鬼才~~

林振強 --- miss you forever

wow, I was scared this post would get deleted, thank you for this support here.  
Hopefully this reaction, won't make me got punished.
Since I dun live in HK and dun have that much access to his work, I recently search the webs to look for his articel and stuff.  Here's some quoto from HIM:
人生許多不必要的痛苦, 起因都是因為夾硬穿上細了一個碼的衣服.
常以為還有下一次, 所以不懂得珍惜過這一次.
兒童猜謎, 成人猜枚, 愚人猜忌.
愛遇見了不起的人, 怕遇見對不起的人.
走下坡的時侯, 路是平坦無阻的.
頹廢的意思, 不是 Cool , 是 Fool.
人總要冒多少風險, 且間中會損手爛腳, 甚至焦頭爛額, 但有需要爛口爛舌嗎?
不用與所有的人做朋友, 你并非競選中的政客.
唯一別人偷不去的東西, 就是時間 - 所有的時間, 都是等我們自己失掉的.
其實世界上只有兩類人,落手落腳的和指手劃腳的. 遺憾的是後者是不沉默的大多數.
每個願打的人背後, 都有一個願挨的人.
我們沒有甚麼記不起, 也沒甚麼放不下.
最戇居的水上活動, 就是一個人跌進愛河.
和寡大多數不是因為曲高, 而是因為那曲實在難聽死了.
直覺的正名是"靠撞".
要說話說得流利.自然和有真感情, 唯有直言.
聞一知十的是聰明人, 聞一而瞎猜二十的是你我他.
最難墮的胎, 就是你我各懷鬼胎.
情場不是超級市場, 請勿薄利多銷
要做過快樂人, 并不須要天天都有愛情, 也不須要每天都有麵包, 但一定須要每天都有大便.
站在海傍時, 浪漫之士會認為自已在看海, 不浪漫的人覺得自己在睇水.
agree and smile while I read thru, glad that he was here.

林振強 --- miss you forever

他的離去對樂壇上真是有大的損失!
他每一篇詞也寫得很好!
反映很多生活上的情節!
現在只好重溫他寫的歌曲來懷念!
返回列表