耶穌同佛祖做d野差唔多架咋wo- -"好似
捨己救人囉都係~
基隆教之前係咁殺異教徒~咁其他宗教有冇咁做個?
既然神愛世人~點解仲要忍心要我地去地獄?如果真係父親~就算點都好都會去forgive佢~
點解信佢先上天堂~唔信就要死?
檔案區相關檔案
靈異新聞
美擬派太空人登陸小行星
科學家指,地球未來幾十年可能遭小行星撞擊,美國太空總署( NASA)正考慮派太空人降落小行星,研究人類能否令小行星偏離原定軌道,避免地球被撞擊的厄運。 ...
靈異新聞
深海怪物巨眼 大嘴 有觸角「吐」口捕食
巨型凸眼、血盆大口、奇型怪狀的觸角,驟眼看樣子恐怖得像來自外星的異形,原來牠是活在地球深海的怪物。 ...
靈異新聞
飛機加太空船今試飛挑戰極速
美國太空總署( NASA)研製的 X-43A無人駕駛高超音速飛機,是飛機和太空船的混合體,時速達一萬一千公里,即音速十倍。如無意外,這架號稱全球最快的飛機,在香...
靈異新聞
FBI檔案:UFO擄8000牛肢解 白宮...
美國聯邦調查局( FBI)公開的外星人 X檔案,越揭越詭異。最新解密檔案顯示,美國西南部農場於1970年代末,曾有逾8,000隻牛遭 UFO神秘飛行器帶走肢解,...
討論區相關主題
[原創]【墨西哥出現神秘飛行巨形生物體 ? 巨飛龍 ?】...
[引文轉貼]火星研究新發現:30億年前下過雨
太空之旅
[原創]外星人有可能係地球ge未來人?

about中西神既問題

絕對唔同啦﹗﹗傳說話女媧係用泥將人一個一個咁唧出嚟﹐以聖經就話上帝只做左亞當同夏娃出嚟然後等佢哋D仔女亂倫咁繁殖下一代。邏輯上都唔同喇﹗而且佛教唔會排取第二個宗教而基督教係絕對會﹐我個人諗法係因為十一奉獻既關係啩﹗無理由比D客仔走啩所以咪咁排取第二個宗教囉﹗﹗我唔係話基督教一定係流既﹐只不過我確得以家D人信既唔係神而係人( 教會D人) 。佢哋呢D人只不過當傳教係一盤生意嚟﹐莫講話第二個宗教啦你如果試下同你返緊既教會個牧師講話你要搬去對面海。所以想轉去你屋企附近D同佢哋係完全無關連既基督教教會佢哋都一定好多籍口叫唔好?﹐﹗﹗
同埋基督教連天主教都排擠啦﹐即係個仔連個阿爸都排擠。咁點令人想信佢哋係三為一體呢﹗﹗

about中西神既問題

我覺得係宗教上的神化同美化。可能大部份都會係事實,但係咩信佢就得救或者上天堂,我覺得係吹水的。係教徒後期為左令自己信的神更加有地位或者要其他信佢地係無所不能而作的。
以上純屬個人意見,有宗教信仰者請見諒。

about中西神既問題

actually adam was also made out of clay.....so there IS some similarity.
女媧's creations ALSO gave birth to their children via the means of incestuous sexual intercourse
the legends of our forefathers, like the bible, have the tendency of leaving out minor details along the way :-)

about中西神既問題

No one really knows the truth about the gods or the life creator. And we can't compare Christianity and Chinese belief system. There might be relativities. But, we will not know for sure. What I think is we are humen and we shouldn't know so many things about stuff like that. In fact, there is no way to know. We can state what we think but there is no right or wrong. Bible could be wrong since it is scripted by people who hear what God said from God Himself or from other people and there will be errors or differents.

about中西神既問題

下面引用由ho9moliu2007/06/07 05:21am 發表的內容:
絕對唔同啦﹗﹗傳說話女媧係用泥將人一個一個咁唧出嚟﹐以聖經就話上帝只做左亞當同夏娃出嚟然後等佢哋D仔女亂倫咁繁殖下一代。邏輯上都唔同喇﹗而且佛教唔會排取第二個宗教而基督教係絕對會...
I think what this person said is so true. I am a Christian and I hate to go to church cause I don't get what I expect. I do wanna believe in God and listen to Him. I learnt that we should love our enemies. But , what my brothers in the chuch did is saying other religion is wrong and we should hate it. See what I mean? They just don't do what they pledge from the Bible. I respect all religions like God wants me to love my enemies or people who are different from me. I don't wanna listen to the priest anymore. I just learn from the Bible and pray. And I still feel happy even I have many problems in life. I am not selling Christianity but sharing what God does for me ,and
I appreciate it. God once said something like every Christian should have a church in their hearts. And I do have one in me and it's the church I go to with pride- church in my heart.

about中西神既問題

管理員按:無意義回覆。
返回列表