返回列表 回復 發帖

about中西神既問題

No one really knows the truth about the gods or the life creator. And we can't compare Christianity and Chinese belief system. There might be relativities. But, we will not know for sure. What I think is we are humen and we shouldn't know so many things about stuff like that. In fact, there is no way to know. We can state what we think but there is no right or wrong. Bible could be wrong since it is scripted by people who hear what God said from God Himself or from other people and there will be errors or differents.

about中西神既問題

下面引用由ho9moliu2007/06/07 05:21am 發表的內容:
絕對唔同啦﹗﹗傳說話女媧係用泥將人一個一個咁唧出嚟﹐以聖經就話上帝只做左亞當同夏娃出嚟然後等佢哋D仔女亂倫咁繁殖下一代。邏輯上都唔同喇﹗而且佛教唔會排取第二個宗教而基督教係絕對會...
I think what this person said is so true. I am a Christian and I hate to go to church cause I don't get what I expect. I do wanna believe in God and listen to Him. I learnt that we should love our enemies. But , what my brothers in the chuch did is saying other religion is wrong and we should hate it. See what I mean? They just don't do what they pledge from the Bible. I respect all religions like God wants me to love my enemies or people who are different from me. I don't wanna listen to the priest anymore. I just learn from the Bible and pray. And I still feel happy even I have many problems in life. I am not selling Christianity but sharing what God does for me ,and
I appreciate it. God once said something like every Christian should have a church in their hearts. And I do have one in me and it's the church I go to with pride- church in my heart.
返回列表