返回列表 回復 發帖

你信世上有吸血鬼嗎?如果現在的天主教廷仲話世上有吸血鬼存在,你會......

mostly, 吸血鬼 vampire seems like a history...but in the rest of the world, for exmaple, philiphane, there is a village the people saw the vampire in recent year...they said it seems like a bat...fly around and find the people and try to drink their blood.....they shows some of the dead people which has 2 hole on the neck also.....this video seems shown in HK TV program last few year......so I quite believe that...but is it 吸血鬼 or 吸血person le? i really don't know..I only know they like 吸血....in wanhoi's website (www.wanhoi.com) there are some news state that in america there are some guys 吸血 in reality.....it's amazing me also...but..the world have nothing impoosible really....so I quite believe somehow..
but it is a interesting stuff that 吸血鬼 and 彊屍....I think they are quite different...since their motion is bit different ( one is jump, one is fly)....haha.....but they have same habit -吸血..maybe blood is something giving energy the people (if the ppl lost lot of blood..they will faint mosty).....so even the dead people want to take it and let themselves continue their life...
返回列表