返回列表 回復 發帖

微軟是不義的企業

w00t, another antiMS post...how sad is it bro
god, now if u notice a lot of worm or virus or such on windows, but why not mac?
is because no people care about frickin mac man!
no offense, the one use mac is like school , bussiness, corporation, studio and such
i want u to know i like mac's stuff because i think they are cool, but it wont make me use a mac because pc is good enough for me, but anyway!
people write virus or worm is because they dont like it? it is so ironic isnt it
about the security thing......man if no one use them to do bad thing why would we even care
its like if there is a pit there if u do push people to it no one will get hurt
it just depends man
do u know there is hole in other software too, just because we dont know it not means its no there
so make people found holes and bug on ms software is because a lot of people use it(what can u say, oh boy)
if MS too good, u say them take over the whole market, if its not good enough u blame, dude wtf u want, maybe write ur own os would make u feel better
ms exist for a reason, yea all u think is they want to earn money, but what u expect, for free?(i use illegal software, that's another story)
u are saying ms is very bad and shiit, is mac or linux or beos or unix or lindows really that good?
if it is then go ahead use it and stop being a loser and go around talk shiit about ms
and are u antiMS people antiMS or windows?all i see is things about windows, dont u have shiit about Words or Excel or other ms software? why dont u call urself antiWindows?
peace out(maybe not)

微軟是不義的企業

想穩定??
用linux la
真係好穩定,但問題就係唔user friendly
想user friendly就會放棄一定的穩定性
唔好以為M記d野真係咁差.........M記幫大公司整個d server好穩定
但好諷刺係........佢自己係用UNIX server

微軟是不義的企業

highly recommend------
AVANT BROWSER
the best browser in the world.....IE has absolutely no comparsion with it
download it at www.download.com (it is a freeware,support all language and anit ad/spy ware)

ps......this is not an advertisement
i just want to recommend a good browser for u

微軟是不義的企業

本人完存地同樓主的講法 !!
微軟不只漏洞多,
而且仲刻意加入間諜軟體,
認真可鄙

微軟是不義的企業

你地個個都話微軟依樣唔好果樣唔好咪唔好用囉~
微軟係做生意ge,但係冇搵支鎗止住個頭逼你地用gar~
千祈唔好話人地有陰謀~
你唔用冇人會陰到你~

微軟是不義的企業

微軟沒甚麼代替品....所以沒辨法不用他....看誰會走出來和微軟對衡\ /...

微軟是不義的企業

How about Java Desktop System?

微軟是不義的企業

Actually... about this post I just want to say that I don't like Microsoft.  However, I think their sofeware was written to a fairly good standard.
I work as an Architect, using Mac and Vectorworks in the company I work with, and PC and vectorworks in the company I own.  
What happens is that Mac OS 9 with vectorworks 9 clash like hell.
OS X using classic running vectorworks 9 clashes... but better.  Don't need to restart as often.
OS X with vectorworks 11 is ok.  As good as what I have with my own company, with is Win XP with vectorworks.  
So even thought I don't like MS, even I hate Gates being so rich and earning 1600 USD per second while I am earning that in a month, and even though I know there maybe virus problem, I have to say MS did a pretty good job with their sofewares.  

微軟是不義的企業

Sorry I left something I want to say.  
Whoever post this thread should really try to use Mac OS, and you can see that they aren't really that good.  They were great before OS9.  However, I think at OS9, when they are forced to improve their functions to compete with MS, than they can't cope.  
Any sofeware that's so big.  (Or any work that is so big) is meant to have some bugs.  
In terms of Linux, honestly I never use it before, I tried to install it when I was a student a few years ago and find it too complicated.  Or I am too dumb, maybe. lol.
But anyway, I can say with some certainity that the reason Linux has no bugs, or very difficult to heck in gotta be mainly due to the size of the sofeware being small.  Or dealing with things smaller... or I don't know, I can't comment that deeply as I don't know sofewares or how to write them.
And if Linux do grow, and they get more graphics, supports more things, and as it hits a point where it needs lots of people to write and people have to communicate closely to get the project done, than it will have bugs.  
And if it's free, there will be a lot of bugs.  
The company that I worked with (uses Mac) is doing a upgrade today.  We have 1 Imac with OSX running classic and draw vectorworks 11 files.  1 Emac with OSX and draw vectorworks 11 files.
Note here: The computer, the Emac with OSX, I drawed VW files, we than save to memory stick, and take it to the OSX running classic and save the file there, and try to open it.  
Interestingly enough, the file saved by Mac OSX cannot be read by the computer with Mac OSX running classic.  And they are BOTH OSX!!!
Now... no matter how bad we think MS is, at least the files we saved to a disk using win XP can still be readable by win 95, as long as the sofeware opening the file supports it.  
So that's my point of view as a user.

微軟是不義的企業

不用微軟用什麽內。。微軟是幾好用的類。。而且so多軟體都是針對微軟設計的。而且現在那麽多人用微軟。電腦出了問題可以找朋友幫忙。換個作業系統。。。就。。。不太好辦了拉。。
返回列表