返回列表 回復 發帖

[引文轉貼]日本的另類入侵

Seems like there's a lot of hate in the replies I have just read above... Yes, indeed the Japaness did invade our country and kill tons of our kinds and the only way to get even is going to war with them again and beat them sh!tless! If you think about it, would that really solve the problem on something that can not be change in the history? I dunno, truth is that anytime there's war there's precious life losses... Ther Japaness DID tons of wrong deeds in the history and that's a fact but what can we do to change the future is the most important question we have at hand. I am not sure about the conspiracy upon the Japanese but we, as a Chinese should definitely upgrade ourselves to a point that can with stand any kinds of impact from any coutries... with that being said, we're still waaay too far from this goal and I really hope that the Chinese government can brighten up one day so all the citizens in China can stand up and do all the thing they're capable of! As for myself, I work for Honda and I have to say that the Japaness did get the brains to go around and I respect that. As for other to respect us, we have to get our thing straight so other can purchase our products with confidence. Remember, no hate, just do what you got to do to armor up yourself so you can be prepare for tomorrow. Just my two cents.
返回列表