返回列表 回復 發帖

巫師(witches)的誤解

對不起, 都是英文. I beg the moderator , please don't deleted this post. It is all true. It is the fact.
All the information are from www.wicca.com
We get this question a lot.  So much so, most of us who have been here for a while have gotten VERY tired of answering it repeatedly to every new-comer to the boards.
So, here it is in a nutshell, with a diagram to help clarify.  Note, this is VERY simplified and doesn't go into the details at all, but it should give you a starting point for your journey.
Witch:  A practitioner of Witchcraft.   This usually means an individual who practices ritualized magic of some sort.  They may or may not be a Wiccan.
Wiccan:  A follower of the Wicca religion.  There are many different paths within what is now called Wicca.  Not all paths will practice ritualized magic of some sort, so not all Wiccans are Witches, although many are.
Pagan:  The "tree" of which Wicca and Witch are but two of the many and varied "branches".
Here's the visual.  Hope it helps.

Look at the diagram again, thinking in terms of groups of people, not individuals.  You'll see that some Witches are Wiccans and some are not.  But all fall under the group designation of "agan".  
So,
All Witches are Pagans.  
All Wiccans are Pagans.   
Some Witches are Wiccans.  
Some Wiccans are Witches.  
Some Pagans are neither Witches nor Wiccans.  
Or maybe it would help to illustrate using something completely different.  I choose Pies (from the "guilty pleasures" thread in The Kiva).
Some Pies are made with Strawberries.
Some Pies are made with Rhubarb.
Some Pies are made with both Strawberries and Rhubarb.
Some Pies are made with neither Strawberries nor Rhubarb.
But they're all Pies.
Substitute the colored names in the second example for the names in the Venn Diagram, and you'll see the same relationships apply.

以下是我用英文問一個巫師一些問題
Date: 2005-02-09 11:00:28
Subject: This is some very stupit question but i still got to ask you.
Sorry to ask you some question , is about the books.
If fact I want to ask you , what was the use of reading "cunning ham"?
i just don't understand and what topic should I be finding first?

And just want to know how you are started?
I know you will say "read the books."
But as you know it was a hard thing for me to find books that i don't even know what it talks about. Sorry to be quite rude, but I just want to know more so that i could master it in a more easy way. I know the path I choosen was a very hard thing to success as I am in Hong Kong and not in singapore. And one more thing, what are people keep saying witches and wicca/wiccan are evil. And what are "the contract with the devil"?
Must I knew you all are not evil so I want to know was that the past our what we belive?
But anyway I begun to regain the control of the spells but don't worry I just cast a wind spell. But I am very tired after casting it and this was another question I want to ask , will i be using up all my energy after casting a spell like this?
回答:
It's ok. I'll answer your questions the best I can.
Scott Cunningham is a very good writer. He gets recommended mostly because of his down to earth approach. but only read him if you are interested in Wicca. Not witchcraft, druidry or paganism generally.
If I were just starting like you are, I'd be looking into paganism first. The earth based belief system.
You want to know how I started? I developed an interest in nature and paganism when I was a child and I read as many books as I could on the subject.
You aren't being rude by saying that you can't get the books to read. Have you a library near to where you live? You say you want the easy way, well I'm afraid there is no easy way. You MUST read in order to understand and it can take a very long time to get all of the information and to understand it.
Wiccans, witches and pagans are not evil. People say that because they just do not understand.
Wicca and witchcraft are two different things. Wicca is a religion, and witchcraft is the practice of magic.
Some wiccans call themselves witches, which is wrong. It confuses people. They think that witches have green faces, worship the devil and ride on brooms but this is just a fairy tale.
You say you cast a wind spell? What exactly is that, and if you are just starting how do you know how to cast spells?
Anu
Question:What's black magick?
Answereople say there is no black magick for it is pure, and only changed by your intent. So black magick is a spell or ritual used to harm someone, or something along those lines. The magick itself cannot be 'black'.
Question:I'm not a girl or gay, why can't I be Wiccan?
Answer:Um, contrary to popular belief males CAN be Wiccan or pagan.
其實我想說的是, 女巫不是wiccan(宗教).
女巫沒有"the evil contract". 女巫是好人, 女巫不一定是女的, 有男的.
I had saw many of the post in this forum that said witches are EVIL , but the fact is witches are not EVIL, they help people and heal people.
Witches are not devils , they don't need to have sex with the devils.
The other people think they are evil because they don't understand. And remanber are you sure what you saw are ture? , if you say yes think again.
In fact i got contact with the WITCHES and they are kind. I had been studying about they for seven years and now i am fourteen years old.
Please note that if you want to post something and you want to say is true, please go and find more information. The reson what you all say they are evil because you all don't understand, is like a chain , if all of us keep misunderstand them, so there will be a chaos.
And the witches slogan is "Witches heal"
檔案區相關檔案
靈異新聞
大馬政府請巫師尋客機
馬航客機失蹤四天,馬來西亞有政府官員為了搜索客機無所不用其極,前日(周一)請來巫師,欲透過靈異能力尋找飛機位置。巫師祈禱後指,飛機一是仍在空中飛行、一是已墜海,...
靈異新聞
間諜冷戰犧牲科學美禁中國人踏足NASA
中美之間的間諜冷戰,令科學活動成為犧牲品。美國法律一項鮮為人知的條款,禁止中國公民踏足太空總署(NASA)設施。禁令導致太空總署一個科學會議把來自中國的科學家統...
靈異新聞
13邪教徒失蹤恐集體自殺
美國加州前日(周六)有13名疑似邪教成員集體失蹤,包括8名兒童。由於有失蹤女子在遺書中寫着「升天堂、獲重生、和故人重逢」,警方和親友擔心他們會集體自殺。案發在帕...
靈異新聞
伊斯蘭教徒被禁移民火星
探索火星是人類太空歷險重要一環,但阿聯酋指人類移民火星計劃「火星一號」(Mars One)形同自殺,基於伊斯蘭教義列明不能自殺,於是頒發伊斯蘭裁決警告教徒勿參與...
討論區相關主題
[建議]建立基督教DEBATE雷台陣
伊斯蘭教漫畫風波
大家信唔信有靈魂?
[思考問題]末世將興起四大帝國

巫師(witches)的誤解

咁其實D人對巫師的感覺5好~~都係因為傳媒醜化了

巫師(witches)的誤解

霧梨花對啊, 因為以前他/她們不公開所以傳媒為了要知到就醜化他/她們令他/她們在沒法子之下公開.
返回列表