返回列表 回復 發帖

[認真討論]西貢神秘三角

若丁探員迷路進入石坑或北潭凹之中,則要等待11月7日立冬之後,才有望找到當事人,而他家人亦打算透過問米來預知丁利華的生死
but why need to wait till nov 7??
and any1 know whats the answer after 問米??
so is there any i-king/tarot master  could check if mr.ting is dead or alive?

[認真討論]西貢神秘三角

玄學上現為乙酉年乙酉月,乙為木、酉為金,金剋木,難有生機!節氣上秋季屬金,為大自然生命輪替之季節,一般死亡率比平時高,靈異事件出現的頻率亦較高。11月7日立冬後,冬季屬水,生命歸於收藏之地,草叢將會枯竭,較容易找到屍體。五行方面,金可生水,
水洩其氣,西貢將會變得較為安全。
若他們經問米求問丁探員生死的話,答案多數是已死。假如屬於跑江湖的問米人,必叫他們燒一些特別的東西給他,然後發其死人財也!不過以上只屬個人推測,暫時未有資料作實.
oic..
sigh...
hope mr.ting will be alright n come back alive.

[認真討論]西貢神秘三角

下面引用由taoming2005/10/28 01:34am 發表的內容:
假如丁探員能夠生存回來,那一定會成為世界性的靈異新聞!
actually, im learning tarot at the moment
i been tried to use tarot card to consult the answer on this subject.
i was using single card - YES-NO method with wands cards only since im just a beginner ,so better to use the easyway.

1st question: mr.ting is dead already?
answer        : king of wands (reverse) * so i take it as NO- mr.ting is NOT dead*

then i was curious and i checked again the same question

2nd question: mr.ting is dead already?
answer         : 8 of wands (reverse) * reverse card again so its NO- mr.ting is NOT dead*

and after it, i tried to use other way to ask the same question
this time i asked:

3rd question: mr.ting is still alive?
answer        : 10 of wands (obverse) * so obverse i take its YES- mr.ting is still alive*

after all 3 questions, i stop to ask again.
so result from the cards is mr.ting isnt dead, he is alive. (altho, it seems impossible since he has been disappear for so long. or unless i read the card wrongly and it should be other way round.) i look forward to any tarot master can correct me if i misunderstand the cards meaning.

[認真討論]西貢神秘三角

soz taoming, i think u misunderstand
i wasnt asked 3 question at once
i only take 1 single card for 1 question.then i restard again for another question.
so by all means, i did it 3 times seperately.
i was using single card - YES-NO method with wands cards only
which i learn from the the book : the tarot revealed- a simple guide to unlocking the sec. of tarot.
and for sure i dont have confidence im just new
but thx for comment  anyway
P.S i dont meant to turn this thread into tarot discussion ,just concern abt the mr.ting case soz for any inconvenience cause to other readers.
返回列表