返回列表 回復 發帖

[思考問題]基督徒們∼你怎看靈恩派及其運動?

我覺得許小東講得?呀?
靈恩派實在同福音派差太遠
我亦都對佢?所擁有行所謂神蹟?力量來源有所質疑

[思考問題]基督徒們∼你怎看靈恩派及其運動?

下面引用由huisiutung2005/02/17 11:52am 發表的內容:
ezratse ∼ 我本身返開一間福音派教會,所以其實對靈恩派的事情不大清楚,還望你指點!我比較抗拒的是「靈哭」「靈笑」「聖靈擊倒」這一些現象,可能是比較嚇人吧,也有傳道人覺得這是集體吹眠!我不知道你如...
As i understand, 方言 is the language that use in the heaven, normal person will no understand, as well as the person who spolk 方言, they also don't know what they talking about, this is the spirit living in the person use 方言 to communicate with God.
靈哭 normally is appear when the person received the holy spirit, although the person is crying, but the feeling is full of joy and happy, just like a child found his father that missed long time ago.
another this, when this happen, the person who is praying is awake, you can call him anytime and he will answer to you. this is call received the holy spirit, this can appear although you praying in you house alone.
聖靈擊倒 i really don't know, but one case happen in malaysia, one of the member from my church when for another church server, and she been lay hand by the 傳道人, and she see the demon caming right in front of her, and she been unconscious.
another case is one of my church member went to a service in other church, the 傳道人 lay hand on the other member, the member fall down with unconscious, until our member he didn't fall down but the 傳道人 fall down with unconscious.
返回列表