返回列表 回復 發帖

[引文轉貼]樓蘭的千古之謎

Loulan, a fantastic topic, is always ignored by ordinary people.
I’ve watched this TV program (1999, from ATV) too, though I forget the content now.
Comparing with Altaics, Maya and even India, there is still lacking of evidences to prove that Loulan people used or met mysterious powers, like the God, aliens or extremely-advanced technology. Maya had superior astronomy and India had nuclear war, but what Loulan had? Thus, it’s not convinced to say they escaped from the earth. It’s a pity that no first-hand documents passed to future generations, but both Maya and India did.
I don’t want to guess the meaning about the Sun Grave. Egypt had the Pyramids, far greater than the Sun Grave, and the Pyramids also contained mysterious legends. However, as we all know, Egyptians civilization was destructed by the invasion of other nations, like Persians and Greeks, instead of ‘magic ways’.
Their disappearance may be the result of longtime drought, overpopulation and the invasion of Huns (the terrible hegemony in 4th Century).
Of cause, it’s only my supposition based on limited ancient objects.
As for the race of Loulan people, the typical White Race features really shocked archaeologists. But this discovery is not strange, though ordinary people believe that the White people only live in the West, from past to present. The modern archaeology showed that about 3000-4000 years ago, the White people migrated into many places on Eurasian Continent, including the western part of China. From the ancient China’s poems and history books, the people having Blown/Golden Hair and Blue/Green Eyes were sometimes mentioned. Luckily, I had a look to the Loulan corpses (including famous ‘Loulan Beauty’) in January this year in Shatin museum. They look like modern Europeans. Nowadays, because of the expansion and the migration of Mongols and Chinese, the White people almost disappear in the western part of China.
Let I post the pictures about Loulan people.

[引文轉貼]樓蘭的千古之謎

Here is the ancient corpse of 'Loulan Beauty'.
She had a good external physical appearance, though her height was quite short.

[引文轉貼]樓蘭的千古之謎

Sorry,  webmasters,  I don't know how to put on more than one picture in one time response,
so I send three times, but not for 'cheating post'.
Here is the imagined face of 'Loulan Beauty'.
The following is the website talking about the ancient White people in China:
http://www.white-history.com/hwr6a.htm

[引文轉貼]樓蘭的千古之謎

樓蘭人是吐火羅人的分支,主要聚居於中亞;
俄羅斯人是斯拉夫人的分支,主要聚居於東歐。
彼此源出不同,聚居地不同,形成時間亦不同,
儘管都是金髮碧眼輪廓分明的白種人。
順帶一提,民族遷徙是人類歷史上的常事,
今天的中國西北在元代以前都不是黃種人的天下,
就像美洲大陸在歐洲殖民主義興起前一直是印第安人的世界。

[引文轉貼]樓蘭的千古之謎

此乃出自中國刑警學院首席教授趙成文手筆的樓蘭美女復原圖。