返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論]屋內擺娃娃真的不好嗎

If the story of the actress was real, it was the painting that was haunted, not the doll. Everybody doesn't seem to realized. Besides, it is superstitious to say dolls are haunted. I collected about 300 dolls, nothing happen. The stories of haunted dolls mostly came from movies, or fictions you guys read about. There are no real cases about the haunted dolls. Lots of chinese love to buy budda or kuan yin figurines or sculptures, so if the theory that spirits love to enter dolls, they also love to enter kuan yin sculptures too. Besides, chinese love to worship the sculpture at home, it is more scary! It is rediculous to destroy dolls, don't buy them or bring them home if you are so superstitious!

[討論]屋內擺娃娃真的不好嗎

I don't understand why chinese are so superstitious! I have collected 300 dolls since I were little, nothing happens. I put them on high and low places, so what? Please don't think too much on this subject. A lot of people here have created a horrible imagination for themselves.   The stupid actress in fact was afraid of the painting, a picture,not a doll!
返回列表