返回列表 回復 發帖

埃及神托多的翡翠綠碑 (The Emerald Tablets of Thoth)

Ok, i'm no linguist. So please forgive me for posting the followings in english, bear in mind that i'm passionate about what i discovered on the internet the other day.
Before we begin, let's start with a lil' into with our friend "Thoth" here:
In Greek, this ancient egyption god o' knowledge is known as  Hermes Trismegistus (Hermes the Thrice-Great, with Tri meanning 3 and magistus meaning "Great"). And he's the god o' magic, secrets and ...anyhing related to the word knowledge.
It is said that Thoth was charged with the duty to pass on the knowledge o' his race through pieces o' tablets, which obviously made outta emeralds, showing us the way to find the secrets o' our existence (things such as controlling our own souls and stuff like that).
What's really bothering me is the relevance o' the contents in the tablets. Because in those tablets, Thoth is presented to be an Atlantean, a descendent o' a dying race in his time.
Now if im not wrong, Atlantis was supposed to be introduced by Plato first in his work "The Republic" if i can recall, to suggest the ideal image o' the country in his dreams. Unless Atlantis wasn't created by plato's imagination and used to exist, with plato being the 1 who borrowed the story to reinforce his ideals.
anyhow, the tablets have captured many people's attentions throughout the centuries, and some even tried to translate the texts, shortening the contents in the hope o' 1 day the future generations can figure out their meaning.
There are 14 tablets, but thanks to the effort o' Sir Issac Newton now we have them all summarised in 14 sentences.
According to Newton:
1. Tis true without lying, certain & most true.
2. That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.
3. And as all things have been & arose from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
5. The wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse.
6. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
7. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
7a. Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
8. It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it desends to the earth and receives the force of things superior & inferior.
9. By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
10. Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
11a. So was the world created.
12. From this are & do come admirable adaptations where of the means (or process) is here in this.
13. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.
14. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended. 文字文字
檔案區相關檔案
古埃及之謎
埃及妖后或有非洲血統
英國《每日郵報》報導,埃及妖后克麗奧帕佩拉(Cleopatra)的事迹引人入勝,有說她美艷絕倫,但蛇蠍心腸,連自己妹妹阿爾西諾公主(PrincessArsino...
巨人傳說
埃及發現巨人斷指
德國報章「Bild」( http://www.bild.de ) 近日報導,外國網站流傳一張聲稱是巨人斷指的相片。巨人斷指有38吋長,據估計巨人身高最少有五米。...
木乃伊檔案
英絕症男捐屍仿古埃及制木乃伊
自17歲的古埃及法老王圖坦卡門( Tutankhamun)駕崩後,人類世界出現了3,334年來首具木乃伊。英國一名患末期癌症的士司機,今年1月逝世前同意捐出遺體...
木乃伊檔案
4,000年前祭祀用木乃伊出土
考古學家最近以碳同位素的化驗,證實一具在愛爾蘭出土的木乃伊有4,000年歷史,比古埃及法老圖坦卡門(Tutankhamun)木乃伊還要早700年,是至今發現最久...
討論區相關主題
聖甲蟲分享
請幫幫忙解簽,多謝相助!
神秘的佛陀文字----梵文
[請求協助]有關特異功能,法術等問題

Use this link for further reading and future reference
http://www.chapeltibet.cnchost.com/ct/Tablets.html

我想問有無人可以幫手做翻譯....
我自問一句...我睇唔明-__-'

管理員按:無意義回覆。

管理員按:無意義回覆。
返回列表